Safe Gift Deliveries for the Holidays
The holiday season is around the corner and with our “no-contact” pick up and delivery procedure we are able to safely deliver your gifts, large or small to your friends, family and customers. As the COVID-19 situation escalates and evolves, we are taking special measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and our team. Give us a call at 604-689-FAST (3278) to arrange your Holiday Gift Deliveries today!
The following procedures are effective immediately:
- All Flash Courier office staff are now working remotely from home.
- A “no contact” pick-up and delivery procedure is now in place for ALL Please see below for details regarding the “no contact” procedures.
No Contact Pick-Up and Delivery Procedures:
- When placing your order, you will be asked to provide phone numbers for contacts at BOTH the pick-up and delivery destinations.
- The courier will call the provided phone number at the pick up destination to announce arrival.
- The individual at the pick-up location will bring the package and leave it outside or in the lobby for the courier to pick up.
- The courier will deliver the package to the delivery destination and upon arrival will call the provided phone number to announce arrival.
- The individual at the delivery location will come outside or to the lobby to retrieve the package while the courier waits to ensure that the package has been retrieved.
- Packages will now be released with verbal consent only instead of a written signature.
We recognize that the new pick-up and delivery protocols may create some challenges and we are happy to work with you on an individual basis to support your unique needs. The safety of all citizens is paramount. We must all work together to support the health and safety of everyone during these uncertain times.
Message from the President:
The global COVID-19 pandemic is impacting each and every one of us in ways that we could never have imagined. We are grateful for your confidence in us to react appropriately to our changing world and to continue to provide the best and safest possible service. We will continue to evolve our safety measures as directed by federal and global health authorities. Be safe. Stay calm. We will all get through this together.
President, Flash Courier